Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

i second that

you should really make more.

Race Across The Rainbow Race Across The Rainbow

nice

lov some of the 3d effects very nice never ever seen any flash like this my fav

"Winter" "Winter"

the point

the point of this story is that everyone doesent have a christmas so i felt kinda sorta sad poor guy

Pork Pork

now 30 divided by three the average is 10 so thats what ya get my freind
p.s i love pork

It's a Halo Thing It's a Halo Thing

nice

absolutley great loved the animation and the comedy i laughed at every one omfg love it make more u know

The Orphan: Part 3 The Orphan: Part 3

why

why when u have the artistic skill u have no f'ing creativity it wasnt scary it wasnt shocking so why have it at alll?

Blamformers! Blamformers!

WHIOOOOOOO

THAT PAR WHEN THAT DECEPTICON IS AT THE RESTURAUNT IS FUNNY CUZ THERE IS A PART IN THA MOVIE WHEN THAT DECEPTICON WAS FIGHTING A AUTOBOT THAT WAS LIKE "U WANNA PEICE OF ME" AND THE DECEPTICON WAS LIKE "NO I WANT TWO!" AND RIPED HIM IN HALF LOLOL 56478956347956234796/10

the PICO DAY anthem the PICO DAY anthem

bjilhtlhpetihbqaeiptn

it was awsome i can tell that it was worked on hard and tha lyrics rocked love the part when they sent midgets to japan

Splash Attack Splash Attack

lool

great humor my fav part is " magikarp come back i choose you ditto ooh shit wait" love it make more and does it ever end?

TooF 1300 TooF 1300

nice going

it wasalright cuz the graphics werent all that great but the story line seemed like it was important. i also liked the characters like solid lol. keep it up

MACception responds:

Yeah, I've never been all that good with graphics :) I kinda just make do with what I got, and hopefully the storyline and jokes keep it interesting :)